.

.

Thursday 28 January 2016

Warm and fuzzy

Knitted toque Vera Moda
Knit cardigan from Kersh 
Dark skinnies by Marc Jacobs
Fringe booties by Pink and Pepper
Gold necklace by LOFT
Happy Thursday! We are almost to the weekend. I have an exciting event on Saturday- my friend is throwing an amazing race birthday party. It’s a competition where we have to find different clues and drive all over the city to partake in different activities. It definitely should be a lot of fun.
For those who live in warmer climates, good on you! We are still very cold, and wet here the Fraser Valley. I took these pictures before the rain came because the forecast says five days straight rain- yikes! This outfit is super cozy, and very appropriate for where I live. I love to mix textures, it adds something different to the outfit. Almost like your mixing prints, but less loud. The mix of knit and lace has to be my favourite, because of its easy wearability and feminineness. What are your favourite combinations of textures to wear? Also wish me luck on Saturday, here’s hoping we win. (Or at least not come in last LOL) 

4 comments:

  1. You cannot beat staying cozy and warm during the winter. Sounds like a fun birthday!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love staying warm indoors or with a cute cardi :) thanks! i hope you have a great friday and weekend!

      Delete