.

.

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Plaid.

 Hello lovelies! How’s everybody’s week going? I’m a little under the weather, and caught a cold so my week has started a little rough but hopefully will be better soon! Last week was Remembrance Day, I hope everyone enjoyed a day off in the middle of the week, and used that free time to think about all the men and women who fought for our wonderful country. I am so grateful to live in free country, I think of all the amazing opportunities Canada has, there’s truly no place like home. We’ve really swung into Christmas now, with decorations up and a countdown on the way. It’s been a great year and I can’t wait for another wonderful Christmas with family. What's your favourite part of November? Have a wonderful week lovelies!

 
 
Top: Le Chateau
Plaid button up from Nothern Reflections
Jeans from Marc Jacobs
Pointed toe heels from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment