.

.

Thursday 4 June 2015

Blush.

Hello friends! Sorry about no #TravelTuesday this week, I’ve been so busy! My sister’s wedding is coming up on June 13, so I’ve been scrambling around trying to get everything done. I promise to be more consistent next week! Today’s outfit was inspired by the crop top, I’m not one to show off my stomach, but I loved the detail in this top. Paired with high waisted pants, there’s a tiny bit of skin showing but definitely not too much. I love pairing crop tops with high waisted pants, and then you don’t have to worry about tucking your shirt in, or it being uneven in the back and noticeable. I love the sport/runners trend right now. I really hope it never goes out of style. How everybody’s Thursday going? Any plans for the weekend? X 

 
 
 
 Crop top from Forever 21
Jacket Forever 21
High waisted pants LC by Lauren Conrad
Shoes Vans from Office

4 comments: