.

.

Thursday 23 April 2015

Prints Charming

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Would you pick something like, marry Nick Jonas or Ryan Gosling? This probably would have its advantages :) or would you pick world peace and harmony everywhere. That would definitely have its advantages as well! Personally I think I’d pick something along the lines of that- everyone around the world being loved, and for me to have a life plan. What’s great is that all this has come true. We are loved by the one true king- Jesus Christ, and God has our life already planned. We don’t even have to do anything crazy because he already loves us. We just have to except Jesus into our heart and our world changes. BAM instant love, and the best kind because it’s unconditional. Doesn’t everyone want that? Sometimes I get anxious about the future, finding a good stable job, keeping my family healthy, and maybe growing a family of my own. But then I realize it’s not my plan, its God’s! And nobody can handle big things like that, but God can! He can handle anything!
Whilst in the UK, I discovered this amazing church called Westminster Chapel. It’s a pretty famous/historic church. Greg Haslam is the Pastor and he explains each passage in the Bible in great detail, so you completely understand everything. If you ever visit this church in London, tell somebody “Julieanne says Hi”.
Sermons: http://www.westminsterchapel.org.uk/sermon-archive/
X
J

 
 
 
 
 
Jacket Thrifted
Loose peplum LOFT
Army pants Reitmans 
Trainers Vans from Office

6 comments:

  1. I Love ur flirty , playful outfit , xoxo

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! your sooo sweet!! just followed your blog :)
      x

      Delete
  3. I love the print details on your jacket! :)

    It is good to sit back and remember sometimes that God has a plan for our lives! Often we can get too caught up worrying about the little things to realise that! :) It's good you found a church you liked in the UK. I go to church online (live.lifechuch.tv) so it kinda goes wherever I go, haha! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blazer.
    So cool
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete