.

.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

It's still sweater weather

The weather in Vancouver is so unpredictable; I think I’ve mentioned that once or twice. We have had gorgeous 20+ degree weather and then all of a sudden BOOM rain, dampness and the chills. But we definitely have to appreciate what we’ve got, at least we get 20 degree weather, other part of Canada are still suffering. This look is perfect for those colder spring days, and the rain jacket definitely helps! Winters in London are very similar to winters in Vancouver. I’m not one to gravitate towards sweaters, but I was inspired by the English because everywhere I went someone usually had a sweater on. I especially love the preppy collar look underneath a sweater, so cute! Everyone should have a basic sweater that you can layer up, or layer down. Who else loves sweaters??

 
 

 
Sweater from Winners
Jeans Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes LC Lauren Conrad
Jacket Forever 21

2 comments: