.

.

Saturday 12 January 2013

Cool Blue

 Hey hey! How is everybody tonight? Today I’m back in my hometown to visit with my parents and to say goodbye to my best friend who is going to France for 6 months! I know right FRANCE, so jealous! He will be studying for 3 months and then travelling for another 3 months. What are you guys up to this weekend? I still have a bit of homework to do before Monday comes so wish me luck guys! I hope you have a wonderful week and I will blog soon! 
Xoxo 
J

 The inspiration for this outfit was the top. I am loving the peplum trend, I think it’s flattering on any body type! I also love the colour of this peplum, cobalt was the “it” colour for winter! I chose leather pants for this outfit because I wanted some gloss. The top is plain by itself so it’s nice to add some punch in the outfit. To pull the whole look together I added a gold shiny necklace and gold/silver shoes. I’ve recently been mixing a lot of metals and I think it’s so pretty. Last but not least I’m wearing a gold watch, I love this watch! I get so many compliments on it. I feel like I am always changing up my watch so buying an expensive watch wouldn’t be worth my while because I change it up all the time. The watch I’m wearing I got from target for $15!




Peplum: Love Culture
Leather Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Cathy Jean Shoes
Watch: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Thank you so much for reading!

”Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment